|Published:||April 14, 2010 - May 11, 2011|
|Creators:|| Geoff Johns|
A BRIGHTEST DAY tie in! Get in on the ground floor of DC's next epic in the making! The Flash races out of BLACKEST NIGHT and into his own monthly title as the all-new adventures of The Fastest Man Alive start with "Case One: The Dastardly Death of the Rogues!" Barry Allen runs back to his life in Central City, but when one of the Rogues turns up murdered under mysterious circumstances, it's up to The Flash to not only solve this bizarre crime, but protect those that are still targeted by the elusive killer. Plus, don't miss a peek into the future of the Flash universe.
The Flash Volume 3 Story Arcs
- The Flash: The Brightest Day
- The Flash: The Dastardly Deaths of The Rogues
- The Flash: The Road to FlashPoint
The Flash Volume 3 Issues
- This New Monthly Flash Series will focus on the 2nd Flash Barry Allen and his over all return from the dead. The New Series follows the Events of Final Crisis, Final Crisis: Rogues Revenge, The Flash: Rebirth and Blackest Night: The Flash.
- Originally this New On Going Monthly Series was going to have a backup Co-Feature Story that would feature The 3rd Flash Wally West which would also be written by Writer Geoff Johns and the art would be done by Scott Kolins. However the idea was dropped by DC Comics.
- This New On Going Monthly Flash Series was also suppose to have another Monthly Series to go along with this series and this book would feature the Kid Flash known as Bart Allen and it would be written by Writer Sterling Gates. However the idea was dropped by DC Comics.
- The Flash (Volume 3)/Gallery
- FlashPoint (Volume 2)
- The Flash: Secret Files and Origins (Vol 1) 2010
- Blackest Night: The Flash
- The Flash: Rebirth
- Final Crisis: Rogues Revenge
- The Flash (Volume 4)