|Real name:||Shay Lamden|
|Portrayed by:||David Hayter (Voice)|
Shay Lamden also known as King Shark is an extremely dangerous Metahuman from Central City of Earth 2. He is a Villain of The Flash of Earth 1. He was recently brought to Earth 1 by Zoom to kill The Flash and if he succeed he would be able to return home to Earth 2.
Hunting The Flash
Soon arriving on Earth 1 he began hunting The Flash but in the process he also gained the attention of Central City Police Department's Metahuman Task Force Detective Patty Spivot. Some unknown amount of time later he eventually found and attacked The Flash however before he could kill him he was soon attacked by Patty Spivot annoyed and enraged by her attack he charged her in anger. However she and The Flash were soon saved by Harrison Wells of Earth 2 who shot him with an energy gun knocking him out cold.
Powers and Abilities
- Amphibian: King Shark is, for all intents and purposes, a humanoid great white shark. He can move about just as easily in water or on land.
- Superhuman Strength: King Shark was seen lifting Barry in one hand with minimal effort.
- Enhanced Senses: Presumably, Nanaue has senses of smell, hearing and sight on par with a shark's.
- Invulnerability: Adapted for the high pressures of the deep ocean, King Shark's skin can easily withstand gunfire without a scratch.
- Season Two
- Season Three
- Coming Soon
- In the DC comics, King Shark is a super villain hailing from the Pacific Ocean waters of Hawaii. He is an anthropomorphic Great White Shark named Nanaue. His father is known as "The King of all Sharks" also known as the Shark God. This super villain has been portrayed as being an early foe of Superboy (Conner Kent/Kon-El) and Aquaman. He's also been a Member of The Secret Six; Formerly Secret Society of Super Villains and The Suicide Squad.
- In The Flash Season Zero Digital Comic based on The TV Series Universe, King Shark appears. This version of King Shark is a man named "Shay Lamden" who was diagnosed with an unknown illness. He underwent a clinical trial using shark cells to help regenerate the dying body cells. As it began inserting the shark cells, The S.T.A.R. Labs Particle Accelerator exploded, sending out theoretical particles, causing Shay to be mutated with the shark cells, giving him the head of a shark.